Stay Home Hub
The current Covid-19 situation has the majority of us stuck at home, either working or looking after kids that are already bored of seeing the same 4 walls all day long. Self isolation is happening all over the world, and already the novelty of having to go into the office or run the kids to school is probably starting to wear off!
We’re all going to face tricky obstacles in the coming weeks, so we’ve created the Stay Home Hub to ensure mental burnout is not one of them. We want everyone to use this time in a positive way, and we’ve got a bunch of ideas to help you through and spread positivity, health and wellness to everyone! We’ll even be holding classes for kids to give you parents a bit of a break from entertaining them!
Share your experiences and tips and tricks with us using the hashtag #StayHomeHub on social media.
After all, we’re all in this together!
The latest updates, insights and stories straight from SUPERHOG.
- Working from home: top 10 tips to keep you productive1. When working from home, get up at the same time you usually would if you were going to the office If you’re thinking of letting yourself have a lie in because you’re working from home, don’t! it can be much harder to dive straight into work. Without your usual commute that helps you prepare […]
- Our top 8 home workout exercises and 5 fitness apps we loveRemaining mentally and physically healthy during this difficult time of self isolation and social distancing can be a real challenge. Gyms are becoming increasingly more dangerous to visit and for some of you, that might feel like your beloved fitness program had to come to an end for a while. Well, we’re here to tell […]
- Self isolating? Here’s what to watchThere is some good that can come about from self isolating: you can finally binge watch that TV series that you have always wanted to start but have never had time to! We’ve put together a list of all the TV series that we personally recommend you give a go if you haven’t already and […]
- Eat these to boost your immune systemAt this current time, with the pandemic situation, we should all be doing as much as we can to stay healthy. We’ve put together a list of our favourite immune system boosting foods for you to try: Citrus Fruits Vitamin C helps produce white blood cells, which are our body’s security guards. They fight against […]
- Early releases to keep you entertainedGo grab the popcorn and put your feet up! Due to the closure of cinemas around the world, a whole host of movies that have only just reached the cinemas are being released onto streaming services early! If you’re an avid cinema goer that’s gutted they won’t be able to watch the hottest new thriller […]
- Software that businesses and schools can use for freeSmall businesses and schools are suffering as a result of the pandemic. People everywhere are having to adjust to working from home and as well as trying to home school their children – what a balancing act! Virtual conferences and classrooms have suddenly become a crucial part of our everyday lives, so to ensure you’re […]
Join the leading global verification platform
Join today to get our free £500 deposit!