Damage Waiver Terms
SUPERHOG is a Trust and Safety SaaS platform for short-term, vacation rentals, providing services that enable Property Managers to screen and identity check their guests. The services include advanced screening to help you identify and prevent fraud and bad actors staying in your properties.
Accidental damage does still occur from great Guests, that is why we offer them a Damage Waiver when they go through our Booking Validation.
The majority of our Property Managers are included within our Damage Waiver scheme. This covers the cost of making good any loss or damage to the selected property and/or its contents caused through act or omission of you the Guest (or any of your accompanying guests) up to £500.
Where any such damage so caused exceeds the Damage Waiver amount, as per our Guest Agreement, you agree to pay to SUPERHOG, acting on behalf of the Property Manager, upon written demand, any reasonable costs incurred in making good any such loss or damage above £500.
Criminal, malicious or wilful damage, and damage caused by pets, will not be covered by the Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver.
This is not an insurance policy.
Terms & Conditions
1. The additional terms set out in this Property Damage Waiver form part of and (once the Guest has accepted them and made the additional payment for the Property Damage Waiver for the Booking in question) are an amendment to the Guest Agreement.
2. The Property Damage Waiver is an optional add-on for some – Guests do not have to buy it.
3. Words and phrases used in these additional terms have the meaning given to them in the Guest Agreement unless defined differently in these additional terms.
4. Unless a SUPERHOG Member, the additional payment for the Property Damage Waiver will be taken at the same time as Booking Validation. Existing members have the Property Damage Waiver as part of their SUPERHOG membership.
5. In return for the additional payment for the Property Damage Waiver, SUPERHOG agrees to waive its rights under the Guest Agreement for the first £500 of accidental damage caused by the Guest.